• Vendor Booths are 10’ x 10’ for $60 each.
• Booths are located outside (most on pavement), no electricity.
Arts & Crafts, Juried Art Show, and Beulah Cool Mountain Run Car Show!
The Arts & Crafts Festival is the backbone of a fun-filled weekend. Aside from a host of booths, there is a juried art show, and the Beulah Cool Mountain Run Car Show.
Folks can purchase original art from the artist who created it. Works range from pottery to paintings; prints and photography; fabric and fiber art; wood and metal craft; sculpture and mixed media; glass art and bead work; soaps, jams and jellies; woven, sewn, knitted, natural textiles, and creative objects from new, recycled, or repurposed materials.
Most works are displayed by the artist or family member, and shipping and commissioned pieces are available. There are always astounding pieces to buy and treasure.
NOTE: All items for sale must be handcrafted by the artist or author. No factory made, or mass-produced items will be permitted. Please carefully review the guidelines on page 2.
Beulah Valley Arts Council is a non-profit 501(c) 3
1. The Arts Show will run the first full weekend of August, 2022. The hours are 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, Aug 6th, and from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Sunday Aug 7th at Beulah School located at 8734 School House Lane, Beulah, CO 81023. We request that ALL vendors stay through the entire show, however if early breakdown is necessary, you will NOT be able to bring your vehicle into the show area.
2. No factory-made or mass-produced products, purchased for resale, will be allowed. Prints are acceptable as long as they are your own original artwork.
3. All hand-crafted art mediums will be accepted. We reserve the right to ask you to remove any merchandise not in compliance with this form. We reserve the right to ask any vendor to leave if unruly or considered disruptive by the BVAC’s discretion.
4. Spaces are 10’ x 10’. Please keep in mind that these are outdoor spaces, some on asphalt. Each vendor is responsible for his/her own booth stability. All vendor spaces are for tent booths only.
5. Registration forms: Separate forms are necessary for Juried Art participants. Please mail forms to address listed below or register online at bvartcouncil.org. The BVAC requires the registration form to be signed and dated, online electronic signature is valid. If not signed, your booth
application will not be processed. Vendor space assignments are designated by BVAC at its discretion.
6. CHECK-IN: All vendors must check in at the Registration booth prior to set-up. Vendors may park by their spaces while unloading goods for a limited time, and then their vehicles must be moved to the designated vendor parking. No vehicles will be allowed in the Arts & Craft Show area during the open
hours of the two-day event. PLEASE, NO BREAKDOWN UNTIL END OF SHOW.
7. SET-UP: Friday, August 6th 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and/or beginning at 7:00 a.m. Saturday, August 6th. All vendors must be set up by 9:15 a.m.
8. Those selling packaged or wrapped food items (jams, jellies, preserves, baked goods, etc.) must follow cottage food guidelines at Pueblo County Health Department.
9. Only SILENT generators will be allowed. No ice will be available at either the Beulah General Store, or elsewhere at the event.
10. SUNDAY: Take-down begins at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 7th. No cars permitted in area until after 4:00 p.m. Please leave your area clean.
11. Wi-FI will be available, however, please check with your mobile service provider to see if options are available for you to align your phone with the cell tower in Beulah or to make your own Wi-Fi arrangements to ensure that your transactions run smoothly. We do not have someone available to
help you process your transactions.
12. Sales tax: Collecting, reporting and payment of sales tax are the sole responsibility of the vendor. Beulah is an unincorporated town, so we have no city sales tax. Pueblo County tax is 1% and the Colorado state tax is 3%.
13. Refunds: There are no refunds after July 15.
14. Overnight accommodations: There are a few bed and breakfasts located in the Beulah Valley (lists are available on our website). However, there are many motels and/or hotels located on the south and north ends of Pueblo that are just 30 minutes away from the show site.
15. The Pueblo County Sheriff’s Department will provide deputies during the two-day event and they will be on periodic, routine patrol at night. Vendors may not stay overnight at the show site. BVAC will have a community member onsite overnight. The Beulah Valley Arts Council will not be responsible
for the loss or damage to vendor items, vendor equipment, personal property or personal injury. The vendor’s signature on the Registration Form releases the BVAC from all liability, injury and or damages.
16. The Juried Art Show will be in the school where artwork can be locked at night. (Applications and guidelines for the Juried Art Show are available at bvartcouncil.org.)
17. By signing the registration form, you agree to abide by all the rules and guidelines outlined by the vendor policies. You furthermore release the Beulah Valley Arts Council from any and all liability in the event of injury and/or damage or loss of property or goods while participating in the Beulah Valley Arts and Crafts Show.
Make check payable to: Beulah Valley Arts Council
Mail registration form and check to: Beulah Valley Arts Council P.O. Box 41 Beulah, CO 81023
Contact: email@example.com or Sumi von Dassow at (719) 485-7864.
See Rules Below. Don't forget to click 'Submit' to enter your registration!
|Barrel Brothers Liquor||Holly Hanson, Benefits Broker|
|Basin Electric Power Cooperative||Gay Davis Miller|
|Beulah Newspaper||Mountain View Flooring|
|Beulahland Communications||Ara and Matt Sirbu|
|Blue Flame Gas||San Isabel Electric|
|Elizabeth Daniel (Home Smart Realty)||Stone Leaf Pottery|
An annual event, the Beulah Arts & Crafts Festival artisans from around the region—pottery, photography, homemade soaps and candles, birdhouses, woodcarvings, stone sculptures, and local authors! Food vendors are on site as well as live entertainment on both days.
See our 2022 entertainment line-up
Location: Beulah School of Natural Sciences grounds,
8734 School House Ln, Beulah, CO 81023
Come and get a glimpse of the creativity and spirit of this community and surrounding areas!
August 5, 2022 ~ 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
August 6, 2022 ~ 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
August 7, 2022 ~ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
66th Annual Arts & Crafts Show
VENDOR REGISTRATION BELOW
(Two Options for Registration)
REGISTER BY MAIL
1. Print form .pdf of Vendor Registration
2. Send check or money order for $60.
REGISTER ONLINE (2-Steps)
1. Fill Out/Submit Form Below
2. Click on PayPal link below to pay $60.
Beulah Valley Arts Council © 2021 | All Rights Reserved